Tatuaje Karloff - quick review

Tatuaje Karloff - quick review


Thanks for enjoying another Stick With Me!

I found this to have a fresh assortment of vegetation flavor at the top. Picked up plenty of spice in the first third, mostly chili pepper with a very light undertone of peanut. Plenty of leather with a touch of cocoa toward the middle, still predominantly spice though. Exceptional construction throughout. Medium heading toward bold on the body. Since I'm smoking outdoors I run into burn issues often, today it was a touch of tunneling in the final third. That said, I enjoyed it up to the nub getting a load of toasted caramel right at the end.

I'll be looking for more of these. What would you like me to review next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Moneda - Cameroon Cabinet (25 Year). Churchill

Toraño - Hogshead, Robusto

Punch Pita Toro